Effective Date: July 1, 2018
Click on the links below to jump to each section:
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- Mobile Analytics
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Security of Information
- Compromise of Personal Information
- Public Forums
- Social Media (Features) and Widgets
- Choices About Your Information
- Children's Privacy
- Third Party Websites
- California Residents
- Notification Procedures
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- (a) We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including:
- (i) Information by which you can be personally identified, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and social security number("Personal Information" or "Personally Identifiable Information"). The specific Personal Information that we collect depends on the type of Service that you may be using; and
- (ii) Information, which does by itself identify you ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information").
- (b) We collect this information: (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through the Site (e.g., usage details, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies); and (iii) from third parties, for example, our partners.
- Information You Provide to Us. In the course of using the Service, you may provide us with information about yourself (and your dependents in certain cases), including, but not limited to:
- User Contributions, i.e., you may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions")
- If you authorize JobsInKeene.com to connect your account to the account of a "Connected Site" (e.g., LinkedIn, Monster, Facebook or Twitter), we may be able to access information you have provided to the Connected Site, such as content information, timeline feeds, contact and follow lists, network statistics and updates regarding your Connected Site account.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, creating an account, subscribing to the Service, posting material, communicating with our personnel, requesting further services, entering a contest, taking part in a promotion, or reporting a problem
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site
- Information about you and your dependents in order to help process and/or manage your health benefits enrollment (if you use the JobsInKeene.com Insurance Service)
- Information about your existing or prospective Employees if you are requesting us to assist you in procurement of insurance and related products or to manage existing employee or new hire onboarding or human resource-related documentation
- Information We Collect through Automatic Data service. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site and use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and the resources that you access and use on our Site or the Service
- Information about your computer and internet connection, operating system and browser type, device identifier ("UDID") and your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Location based information for the purpose of setting up your job search preferences. We will not share this information with any third party. If you no longer wish to allow us to track your geo-location information in the Mobile Application you may turn this off at the device level
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Site and the Service by enabling us to:
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to deliver a more personalized service to you
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Site
- Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses
The Service does not respond to Do Not Track ("DNT") signals on your browser.
Tracking Technologies. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by us and our third party analytics service to uniquely identify your browser, and enable JobsInKeene.com to help you log in faster, enhance your navigation through the Site, convey anonymous information about how you browse the Service to us, help us understand your use of the Service, track users' movements around the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. We also may use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. This information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make JobsInKeene.com better for our users.
Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, and other such information. We do not link this automatically collected data to any other information we collect about you.
Local Storage Objects (FLASH/HTML5). We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use LSOs such as HTML5 or Flash to collect and store information.
Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Service or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on the Service and other sites in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Clear Gifs Information. When you use our Service, JobsInKeene.com or our third party analytics providers may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously and help us better manage content on our Site by informing us of what content is effective. No personally identifiable information from your JobsInKeene.com account is collected using these clear gifs. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make JobsInKeene.com better for our users.
Tracking across Third Party Websites. Some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, certain website browsers allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
2. MOBILE ANALYTICS
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you need depending on the type of Service you use
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site
- To manage your benefits
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
- By providing JobsInKeene.com with your email address, you consent to our using your email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address or phone number to send you, or call you about, other messages, special offers and third party partnerships that may be of interest to you, or provide you information about products, services, features, functionality, and other promotions regarding the Service. If you apply to a job posting as a Job Seeker, we will also use the email address you provide to email you job alerts that may be relevant to you. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your account page or by following the opt-out instructions in the message. You cannot opt-out of Service-related notices. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, offers, or new features or functionality
- We may keep a record and copies of the correspondence, including but not limited to telephone recordings, email logs, and chat logs, of your interaction with us. If you speak with a JobsInKeene.com representative by telephone, we may monitor or record such calls for quality assurance and training purposes, unless you inform us that you wish to opt-out of such monitoring or recording. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile)
- If you choose to use our invitation service to invite a friend to our Service, we provide you with a link to copy and paste to share with your friends, or spread the word on linkedin, facebook or twitter. We provide you with a unique link ID so that you earn credit for each friend that joins the site by following your link. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database at email@example.com.
- If you wish to invite a friend to view our blog posts we will ask you for that person's email address and automatically send an email invitation. JobsInKeene.com stores this information to send this email, to register your friend if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our invitation service. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database at privacy@Providentiahcm.com
- JobsInKeene.com may use certain information about you and/your User Content for business purposes such as diagnosing service or technical problems, trouble shooting, analyzing how our Service is used, personalizing content for you, providing the end service to you (which may include sharing certain information with third party vendors and service providers) and to respond to any enquiries that you may have.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and help provide end services to you. E.g., credit card processing and other billing service providers, background check service providers, customer service providers, insurance brokers and other insurance intermediaries, insurance carriers, underwriting agents, benefits enrollment providers, and email service providers. If we share such information, we will request that such third parties limit the use of such information solely to assist us in providing our Service to you. We may store Personal Information in locations outside the direct control of JobsInKeene.com (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). We will require that such hosting providers use industry standard methods to safeguard such Personal Information, but we cannot be responsible for any breaches or unauthorized disclosures by such hosting providers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets or stock, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Service for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of JobsInKeene.com, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- If we believe that such action is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities (including instances where we suspect a User has uploaded to the Service a job posting or other information about a company from a third party website without the permission of the company who originally posted the job posting or other information to such third party website)
- Upon your authorization, the Service may also post information directly to the timeline of your Connected Site Account.
- Any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for public posting to our Service, such as User Content or customer testimonial, becomes available to the public
- If a Job Seeker adds a resume to the Resume Database, Employers can search and view such resumes and/or receive communications from us about resumes that may be relevant to their job postings.
- Users of the Service may also be able to view a free preview of information in the Resume Database that contains certain Job Seeker job/education history and other information. You can opt-out of your information being available in our Resume Database at any time by un-checking this preference on the My Profile tab of your Job Seeker account.
- If you respond to a job posting, we will share your response with the Employer that posted the job and/or with the Employer's external Applicant Tracking System or similar external system used by Employer's to manage responses to their job postings.
- If you use the JobsInKeene.com HR Service as an existing or prospective Employee, we will share Personal Information you upload to our Service with your prospective or current Employer.
- If an Employer creates an employee directory through the Service, information listed in such directory may viewable by individuals listed in the directory.
- If you use the JobsInKeene.com Insurance Service as an Employee, we will share Personal Information to facilitate benefits enrollment and Employer management functionalities. Upon submitting an application for coverage with an insurance company or other qualifying exchange using our Service, we will disclose any information to the required third parties in order to complete the application process.
- From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities ("Events") on our Service together with a third party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you give them permission to use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use that you approve. We cannot control third parties' use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
- B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data and demographics, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain JobsInKeene.com services or to drive product engagement with other Users of the Service.
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and sensitive data will be encrypted.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and keep your account information secure. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
6. COMPROMISE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. PUBLIC FORUMS
- You should be aware that when Personally Identifiable Information is voluntarily disclosed (i.e. your name, email address, etc.) in the discussion forums or other public areas on this Site, that information, along with any information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information. Any submissions to chat rooms or other public areas on this Site are accepted with the understanding that they are accessible to all third parties. If you do not want your comments to be viewed by third parties, you are advised not to make any submissions. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA AND WIDGETS
9. CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through our Service, in which case JobsInKeene.com may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update, delete inaccuracies, or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account and selecting email/password. You can also review, delete inaccuracies and correct the information about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, since we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the Site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups. We also reserve the right to retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog, community forums, or testimonials, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other website users.
- If you no longer want to be contacted by an Employer, please contact the Employer directly.
10. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- JobsInKeene.com does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register to use the Service. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on JobsInKeene.com. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
12. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- California residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. To make a request or to opt out at any time, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at the address provided below.
13. NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES
Attn: Legal Affairs
28 Owens Drive, Ste 122
Swanzey, NH 03446